Friday, 18 December 2009
Friday, 27 November 2009
Wednesday, 28 October 2009
- Revolutionary Road,
- Twilight (for the 2nd time, and it was hilarious),
- 500 Days of Summer,
- Marley and Me,
- He's Just Not That Into You,
- Confessions of a Shopaholic,
- Harry Potter (twice),
- How to Be (I watched about 20minutes of it, but the audio to the filmed screwed up),
- Wendy and Lucy,
- Rachel getting Married,
- Little Ashes
Sunday, 18 October 2009
Friday, 16 October 2009
Sunday, 4 October 2009
Friday, 25 September 2009
Tuesday, 22 September 2009
Monday, 21 September 2009
Sunday, 20 September 2009
Tuesday, 15 September 2009
2. Food Porn.
I aspire to be Karen. Pill popping alcoholic. With a Jack to my side, I'd be unbeatable. And totally fabulous.
6. Harry Potter and Twilight.
Tuesday, 8 September 2009
Friday, 14 August 2009
Tuesday, 11 August 2009
Tuesday, 14 July 2009
Tuesday, 23 June 2009
Sunday, 7 June 2009
Tuesday, 19 May 2009
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing uni for the summer, techically im kinda finished now, but my tutor has made my class bitches/slaves/minions to set 3rd years, helping them in creating/finishing their graduate shows, then i have a tutorial with them on the 17th, then im done :) hopefully.
2. Paris. All i need to do is compare and contrast hotels i prefer to stay in with my friend's choices, then actually book the fucking thing.
3. My one night stay in Manchester, as said in the previous post, its my cousin's wedding, yeah, a lot of alcohol is planned to be drunk in a hotel room that night. By me. And my friend.
4. Roma!!!! This STILL needs to get booked!!!
5. GET MY MACBOOK!!!!!!
6. Ugly Betty, season 3..?
7. Getting fit, this is getting crazy now, the past week or so, mentally forcing myself to get off my arse and do something.... this on my arse.
8. Snow. That means its around Christmas. Yessss.
See how im not mentioning my turning of 20? Yes, i dont really look forward to it, my counting down days of being a teen.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Be there for my friend before and after the breakup of her relationship :( She had to do it, she wanted to, she had to do it, but its a tough thing, its never fun breaking up with someone.
2. Watch the Gilmore Girls episode of the aftermath of after Emily tells Christopher that she doesnt like Luke and that he should be the one dating Lorelai, not Luke.
3. Eat wholegrain rolls with Dairylea cheese.
4. Found a new Paris buddy after Plan A bailed.
5. Think about exercising.
6. Pay off a little of my scary library fine.
7. Sneak out of the house.
8. Freeze in the cold/drizzle of rain waiting for the bus.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Measure myself and say, ''Hey, im 5''10 with great long legs''.
2. Skate and breakdance.
3. Sing. Sing well.
4. Be good with languages, i can pick little tidbits up, but nothing enough to speak in a coherent, correct sentence.
5. Not go red when i drink alcohol....
6. Not go red/blush easily, or at least hide my nervousness.
7. Robert Pattinson. Oh come on, its not like most of you wouldnt.
8. Go out and stay out, and just party party party. Without the parents on my back.
8 Shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives.
2. Green Wing (I miss it!)
4. Gilmore Girls.
5. Greys Anatomy.
6. CSI - Vegas and NY
7. 30 Rock.
8. The Big Bang Theory
Now go, shoo and copy this list but change MY answers to yours!
Friday, 15 May 2009
But this year, things that are pretty certain..
- I'm going Paris,
Ok, Manchester, not that interesting because it's still in the UK, but i've never been so that gives it some excitement and it's for my cousin's wedding.
Paris, not official, it was just a thought i had on wednesday night, about going to Paris, alone, just spending a day though, taking photos with my various cameras (digital, Fish Eye and Polaroid - nothing fancy, i do want to buy a Diana), but i thought it would get pretty lonely, so it's best to go with a friend. She's interested, and although she's yet to reply to my facebook wall post thing, i plan to go late june, early july. Just to get uni out of the way, totally. I also want those 'I *heart* tees', i would love me one of those 'I *heart* NY' ones, like a tourist, but i'll have to go there myself. I went to France briefly last year, just a small place in Lille, and because it was a fairly small quiet town, no tourist shops selling such souveniers. In the lead up to this trip, i'll be watching Paris, Je t'aime over and over again, i'm so excited already!
Rome, again, not official, but i was meant to go last year, it was a idea i had for a while, and is the place i want to go to before i die. Last year was a we'll-see-when-it-gets-to-summer kinda idea, now it's a we're-going,-sort-out-the-flights/hotel. This will be around early summer, although i've read how the Romans (the residents of Rome, duh), leave for a long holiday in august, i hope that they haven't left by the time i arrive. (Would it be too fangirly if i went to stalk out the area that will be used in the New Moon film?) I'm not looking forward to the crazy heat though, here's hoping that there is air conditioning.
After all this, i'll be awaiting my 20th, it sucks it falls on the weekend/aftermath of the Reading/Leeds Festival, as some friends will be away. No idea what i have planned yet, maybe another trip away somewhere, i do want to go Liverpool at one point... or perhaps a day out in Brighton? There's plenty of time to think about that....
Oh, and i love me some french/italian accents, preferrably the french :)
Saturday, 9 May 2009
Its at the Clapham Picturehouse on 20th June, but im seeing it alooone. I havent seen a film on my own for a while, its weird when there are people in the screening room.
I should have been working on my portfolio that is due on monday, im going to regret it later.
So, after my Gilmore Girls episodes finishes, im going to go shower, read my Atonement book, which is taking me a while just to get through one page, i dont know why, doesnt help im reading it around 3-4am while im knackered. The film i enjoyed though.
A few more days then its over :) well, im being forced to help the 3rd years on my course put up their space for the up-coming graduate based shows. Apparently, im in with the group who are putting IKEA furniture together. Oh yeah, cant wait!!!!
Also, after i had in my portfolio - 10:30am deadline, we're having a small meeting with the stylist/designer Thom Murphy who is doing a project with us in the 2nd year, if i make it that far!!!! I bought 3 supermarket Red Bull ripoffs in preparation for sunday night!!!
We're getting a step closer to me posting proper posts!!! Ooh the giddiness!
Thursday, 7 May 2009
This picture makes me happy. Im mainly posting for that little ginger kid you see right in the middle. Dont question WHY, but ive developed a little love for the kid, even though i swear he's like 16 or so. Not sure who Pable is, but you see on the right, Tom, yep, same Tom as this guy. Arthur is from here. Its pretty hilarious from the video ive seen on youtube, and it has the other little kid from Son of Rambow - Will Poulter - if i could, and i will, im going to adopt him as my son.
Ok right, its 2:44am, regardless what the time blogger says, im off, I in theory, should be sleeping to get to uni early to do some work for said portfolio, im sure i can fill in a post there.
Wednesday, 8 April 2009
Well, i was going to promote this little film :)
And no, im not promoting it because there is, *swoon*, Robert Pattinson, but because it is actually a pretty good film!
I went to see a preview of it on the 29th March - which makes me realise how long ago i've not posted... - and it involved a Q+A.
I saw it at the Cine Lumier in South Kesington somewhere, it took me about 45mins to find because i kept walking away from where it was, and afterwards, walking to the station took me about 4minutes, i was late to the preview...
Anyway, the film is basically mainly kinda talks about the relationship between artist Salvidor Dali (Robert Pattinson) and poet Fedorico Garcia Lorca (played by Javier Beltran), and its set.. back some time, but at a time where being gay is illegal and stuff, and both are gay. Theyhave their ups and lots of downs, but mainly is about their little moments together and moments where they have to hide any romantic feelings for each other. I dont know, i went to the screening not knowing much about the characters, but came out knowing a lot more.Yeah, as you can tell, film reviews are not my thing, im just trying to promote this! But i really did enjoy this film, i did go to see this film mainly for RPattz, but i personally enjoyed seeing the Lorca role afterwards. Its a really nice film, there are serious and funny moments, and a sad moment towards the end. Its only on a small release so go see it if you can!
Out of the 8th May, UK and US and semi worldwide?