I stole, 'stole' this from anther blog. Oh plagurism, how i do admire thee.
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Finishing uni for the summer, techically im kinda finished now, but my tutor has made my class bitches/slaves/minions to set 3rd years, helping them in creating/finishing their graduate shows, then i have a tutorial with them on the 17th, then im done :) hopefully.
2. Paris. All i need to do is compare and contrast hotels i prefer to stay in with my friend's choices, then actually book the fucking thing.
3. My one night stay in Manchester, as said in the previous post, its my cousin's wedding, yeah, a lot of alcohol is planned to be drunk in a hotel room that night. By me. And my friend.
4. Roma!!!! This STILL needs to get booked!!!
5. GET MY MACBOOK!!!!!!
6. Ugly Betty, season 3..?
7. Getting fit, this is getting crazy now, the past week or so, mentally forcing myself to get off my arse and do something.... this on my arse.
8. Snow. That means its around Christmas. Yessss.
See how im not mentioning my turning of 20? Yes, i dont really look forward to it, my counting down days of being a teen.
8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Be there for my friend before and after the breakup of her relationship :( She had to do it, she wanted to, she had to do it, but its a tough thing, its never fun breaking up with someone.
2. Watch the Gilmore Girls episode of the aftermath of after Emily tells Christopher that she doesnt like Luke and that he should be the one dating Lorelai, not Luke.
3. Eat wholegrain rolls with Dairylea cheese.
4. Found a new Paris buddy after Plan A bailed.
5. Think about exercising.
6. Pay off a little of my scary library fine.
7. Sneak out of the house.
8. Freeze in the cold/drizzle of rain waiting for the bus.
8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Measure myself and say, ''Hey, im 5''10 with great long legs''.
2. Skate and breakdance.
3. Sing. Sing well.
4. Be good with languages, i can pick little tidbits up, but nothing enough to speak in a coherent, correct sentence.
5. Not go red when i drink alcohol....
6. Not go red/blush easily, or at least hide my nervousness.
7. Robert Pattinson. Oh come on, its not like most of you wouldnt.
8. Go out and stay out, and just party party party. Without the parents on my back.
8 Shows I watch:
1. Desperate Housewives.
2. Green Wing (I miss it!)
4. Gilmore Girls.
5. Greys Anatomy.
6. CSI - Vegas and NY
7. 30 Rock.
8. The Big Bang Theory
Now go, shoo and copy this list but change MY answers to yours!