About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Monday 21 September 2009

Change of name

Title says it all.

I changed the name from 'Art Music Fashion and Random-ness'. It's a fairly long name yeeeeesssss. And the new one, 'Midnight Snackings' was something I briefly named my LJ account, which is just me swearing a lot, nothing fancy, but its not.

Long story short, i've been wanting to change the name for a while, its better to change the name than start a new one all together. I mean, the layout has changed, why not the name while im at it?

Plus, if it all goes as it should have done, if you look at the times I've posted posts, it's not at a normal time... i.e, I post at 3-4am, yes, got a problem?

Thank you for reading and business will continue as usual.

No comments: