About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Sunday 8 June 2008

Listy stuff again.

I do these because they can be fun. I advise everyone to do this. And tell me that they have too.

Here goes.

5 things found in my bag:

- Money/Purse -
Although i got this picture from the David and Goliath website, that is what my purse actually looks like. And it DOES glow-in-the-dark!
- Digital camera
- Pencil case or a pen at least... This is what my pencil case doth look like :) Paper Chase - Mini Mutants. So cute!
- Tissue
- A magazine



5 things found in my purse:
- Money
- nector card - oh yes, points.
- Tmobile top-up card
- Probably some sort of receipt - Boots maybe?
- Dirt/germs!!!!!


5 favourite things in my room:
- My polaroid cams - i have the old skool one that flips up P-cam and the newest baby One Camera
- Bed
- Collection of sketchbooks - i have around 10 'spare' 'books for up-coming uni in september
- Desk, although too small to do just about anything, i still love it.
- The High School Musical calendar i have. NME magazine used to give away free calendars but this year NOTHING, i was going to not have one, but thankfully the Mirror (UK newspaper) gave one away. And HSM it was.


5 things i've always wanted to do:
- Raise my eyebrow. I can't do it. But i'm trying.
- Go to Italy.
- Own and play the bass
- Be content with myself.
- Marry a dirty rocker booooy.


5 things i'm currently into:
- Blogs
- Polaroiding
- Getting a freakin' job!
- Sleeping more than neccesary
- Trying to improve my typing speed.


Now, go free and copy this, reply with your OWN answers - not mine, we dont want a replica of my response, and then tell me via comment that you filled this out. And the world will be a slightly better place. Oh yeah.

3 comments:

Syed said...

I swear I've had a Nectar Card in my wallet for like a year and never used it once! Oh and I think you should cellotape (no idea how to spell that) one eyebrow up and look permanently inquisitive. Although if you can also find a fake beard to attach you could stroke it and look up into a corner as if you were pondering...oh and a Sherlock Holmes pipe!

Charlotte said...

i have a high school musical calendar too... but slightly different i think! how cool

Anonymous said...

when did u buy the pencil case i want it