I do these because they can be fun. I advise everyone to do this. And tell me that they have too.
5 things found in my bag:
- Money/Purse -
Although i got this picture from the David and Goliath website, that is what my purse actually looks like. And it DOES glow-in-the-dark!
- Digital camera
- Pencil case or a pen at least... This is what my pencil case doth look like :) Paper Chase - Mini Mutants. So cute!
- A magazine
5 things found in my purse:
- nector card - oh yes, points.
- Tmobile top-up card
- Probably some sort of receipt - Boots maybe?
5 favourite things in my room:
- My polaroid cams - i have the old skool one that flips up P-cam and the newest baby One Camera
- Collection of sketchbooks - i have around 10 'spare' 'books for up-coming uni in september
- Desk, although too small to do just about anything, i still love it.
- The High School Musical calendar i have. NME magazine used to give away free calendars but this year NOTHING, i was going to not have one, but thankfully the Mirror (UK newspaper) gave one away. And HSM it was.
5 things i've always wanted to do:
- Raise my eyebrow. I can't do it. But i'm trying.
- Go to Italy.
- Own and play the bass
- Be content with myself.
- Marry a dirty rocker booooy.
5 things i'm currently into:
- Getting a freakin' job!
- Sleeping more than neccesary
- Trying to improve my typing speed.
Now, go free and copy this, reply with your OWN answers - not mine, we dont want a replica of my response, and then tell me via comment that you filled this out. And the world will be a slightly better place. Oh yeah.