About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Friday 4 April 2008

Interview

My first interview is on the 17th. I can't do it! I don't have a lot of work, especially fashion based sheets, so im gona work like a bitch this up-coming days, and along with that I have to work on my Statement of Intent and my current project which I HAVE to pass otherwise i'll be given an extra two weeks to 'complete' it and then can I start my Final Project.

So, as promised, I have MY version of the fashion picture thing taken from Lula mag.

The general picture is from the magazine, but I stencilled in the title of the shoot, 'Can't You Hear My Heartbeat' and added glitter to the background, obviously. Oh, and added labels of where the pieces of clothing/jewellery, the model was photocopied but I did a faint wash of colour over her dress, eyes and lips.


Earlier, well it's like early sat. morning today, but earlier yest, my friend - the one I sold this piece in theory to - made me spray paint his top with the stencil. Impulse idea too I'd guess. Mad, but hey, that's what Fine Artists do. Yeah, he's our little Fine Art-er.

I'm going to do another sheet or two like this, painting the background with photocopied model. Then i'll reverse the idea with photocopied background and drawn model. I really don't know what they want from portfolio. I just know I NEED an interview. It'll suck majorly if I don't get it.

I'm going to London tomorrow, i'll go to Borders and see if the new i-D magazine is out yet, just some decent magazines to get some illustration ideas from.

A1 portfolios are a bitch. Not sure what time i'll be sleep tonight. I might have a piece of toast... watch some Superbad while I write some ideas down for general work and then sleep.

Night yo.




No comments: