About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Thursday 15 May 2008

Nava Nagila

Oh yes.

This is why i need a job.

Someone on my course asked me about what my work was about. As in the style. I wasn't sure. He said 'arty graphics?'. Yeah. I think he has a point. I'm not quite sure the exact definition of the term 'graphics' in the arty term, but i'll agree and say my stuff is more free hand though than any sort of computer based.

Those two books above, are REALLY good for those who like the illustrationy styles of art. Or for anyone really, but i would personally recommend them to those who are into that kinda stuff. Like me. I still need to buy those books. That's why i need a job, or will have to wait for student loans and shizz. Oh my god, the little induction packs i'll get. YAY! I love that shit.

No comments: