About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Saturday 31 May 2008

More listy stuffff.

My weird love and excitement for weird list thinsg that tell the very few readers/passers by more about my one self just will not stop.

I have been unofficially tagged by Meet The Freak - hey, she said that anybody could do this... and i must say i am one of the many 'body she is talking about..

1. What was you doing 10 years ago?
Hm.. i was 8 and that means year 5? No.. year 4... i dont know.. what does an 8 year old do? I was probably care-free and innocent, no worries or self-conscious of myself.. peeling prawns on weekends and also going to Chinese school..

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list?
  • Make the dolls
  • Do some sketchbook work
  • Watch 'The Science of Sleep' dvd i bought on thursday
  • shower
  • do some washing up

3. Snacks i enjoy (shut up Naddy) - say around 5:

  • Jelly
  • ice cream
  • toast
  • tuna baguette from Greggs
  • yoghurt

I couldn't think of a fifth one really.. not one that counts as a 'snack'. Crisps maybe? But perhaps its me, or age, i know, im soo old - i mean, im like 19 in less than three months.. nearing the end of my 'teens.

4. Places i have lived:

Well there is the place i live now, it can either count as Kent/London or Greater London.. and my old place, Plumstead. Its fairly ghetto-esque..

5. Things i would do if i was a billionaire:

I would love to say surgery and growth hormones, but for real life stuff

  • buy some much needed clothes/shoes/accessories
  • pay for my Uni stuff - including somewhere proper to live, tutition fees, books and stationary..
  • give more money to charities
  • buy a house/mansion in Hong Kong for my 'rents
  • a new laptop

6. People i want to know more about:

All the people whose blogs i read on a daily basis - i need to update my blog list, Mika - no idea why but it would be sooo jokes, Gok Wan - dont ask and the CSI:NY writers.

OMG, i just watched the ending of series4 because i didnt get to watch it earlier.. OMG. Mac!!!!!!!

I love CSI, especially NY... !!!!!!!!!!!

I went totally off-track but thats all the questions.. anyway... :O im still in partial shock about the CSI thing and i wont be able to watch series 5 until next year...

There isn't really a reason for blogging... there isnt usually a reason to blog nowadays.. because im trying to force myself to work.. it isnt working.. plus my life is annoying dull. But i have the private view on thursday so hopefully i'll get some decent photos and something to talk about!

I gots a new phone though! Same number, but new phone.. it wasnt the one i wanted - Sony Ericsson K660 becasue it apparently isnt 'out yet' - yeah, big fucking lie, so i got this one instead, i was second choice...

Except mine is 'ivory'... but yay, new phone.

Err... yeah, anyone know anyone who's looking for like 3-4 flatmates in Camden? Or north Londony.. me and some of my friends at college - mainly them, i already live in Londony area so i dont have to move out - are looking for a place to rent for our upcoming uni stuff.. i'll be a part-time flatmate.. but still.. we're looking and want a decently priced rent.. or just somewhere decent... so if anyone knows anything or can help? And yes, i have googled most possibilites...

1 comment:

Nicola said...

oh go watch the science of sleep straight away...stop reading this...go watch it!! :D
oh its wonderful, you will love it!