About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Sunday 18 May 2008

CupCakes


They look so fucking good.
(This is food post no#2)




I stumbled upon this blog Cupcakes Take The Cake. Just wonderful.

I should be going to London tueday for a We Are Scientists gig... I migiht pop along to one of these shops.... I was thinking of buying A cupcake and giving it to my friend as a early birthday present, the 'early' is because 1. Her birthday is on saturday, so therefore 2. I don't think that cupcake will last long enough to still be a tasty treat/present if i make it wait 4days!!! But then also, another factor, would it surivive the gig? Because i shan't be going home between the London and gig and i can't be bothered to buy another travelcard just to buy the wee cake and come back to suprise her with it. Though i just might... not that we're doing anything together for her birthday, i'm just that kinda friend.

And her birthday is like 3 months before mine. Woah. I'm 20 in like 1 year 3 months and 6 days? Roughly that. It's so weird. It's always weird. Soon it will be my last year of being a teenager and then i'll have to be slightly more mature and shizz. Shame i'll never look older than like... 14-15.

Ok, i'm off to do some work i was meant to be doing this weekend. But i spent a lot of time on the internet and did fuck all. Oops.

Need to add some stuffffff on my deviantART thing. Soon.

Laterzzz.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

why not just buy that cup cake for yourself and buy (or make) the cupcake for her the day befor her bday. and noo i didnt exsperance anything like that yet. i hope not anytime soon. my mind was just wondering

Nicola said...

that first image of that cake looks soooo yummy!!
what shop in london are you going to purchase a cupcake from?