About Me

My photo
Zone 4, London, United Kingdom
Words. Visual. Creativity. Mix. Chinese. Swearing.

Friday, 5 September 2008

Oh shizz.

I hadn't realised i hadn't posted in so long.

I'm also starting to re-use correct puntuation, as much as I can bother to remember to do so.

I had planned to post a day or so ago, but im currently kinda helping out on a theatre show thing in local town theatre place, and I wanted to post a proper post then, but that's over a day and half away, I hate neglecting this blog.

I'm being totally serious, but the show is called 'Can't Smile Without You' and for the normal people who don't know, it's a Barry-fucking-Manilow musical. The show is ending in town on the 6th - i'm helping out on the second to last show, which is basically the matinee show on the last day - before it goes off to another town. If you like/enjoy/LOVE musicals, and/or the idea or Barry Manilow songs makes you LARF, I advise you to check the show out, even if you get the cheap back row tickets. And the show's main star is CHESNEY HAWKES. For those SICK people who love a bit of Chesney for the eyes, i've seen in topless. He's fairly skinny, someone needs to feed him.

I'll elaborate more about this on a post after saturday when I can get some last show (for me) photos if that is possible.

Top end this, I was trying to find the image/dress she wore to THIS year's The Venice Film Festival, but alas, I can only find this, Diane Kruger at The Other Boleyn Girl film premier.

I think she looks cute, not entirely sure about the ruffled skirt/bottom, but I definately love the top jacket and bow tie combo. Partially liking the shoes.

Look, it's 2:21am, it's never a good time to blog especially if you've literally been up since 8:15am, 8:20am and again at 8:24am (curtisy of my phone's alarm clock/snooze). Wow, I hadn't thought of that until just now. Kids, don't follow my footsteps in this late night stuff malarky, it's not good, not as bad as drugs but not good.

I miss cheese. Melted cheese. Stringy cheese on pizza.......

5 comments:

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

hey!
the band on my blog are called Slow Club. i really don't know why it doesn't say their name..random! i love them so much, you will love their other songs too!!
glad to have you back, i have missed your posts!
oh you love howard?? from the big bang theory?? oh i love him so much too!!! :)

rather-robyn said...

Gah I know I am quite anoyed at myself as well..but I'm not very good at the old classic skills art stuff and was a bit worried about that. I have decided to be rebellious and say that 'art can't be taught, man' in an effort to convince myself that I have made the right choice. I still do Photography though, and Media, they are just different types of art?!?

Wow the one and only CHESNEY HAWKES eh?! Sounds pretty fun in a bizarre way.

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

LOVE YOUR NEW HEADER! :)

Elisabeth Moody said...

link me, please.
and of course i will do the same.

poetryofthesenses.blogspot.com

p.s. don't get thrown off by the taky name

p.p.s love your blog.

Inside the Cabinet of Wonder said...

oh my goodness!! how was pineapple express!??!?!! you are very very lucky!! :)